![]() |
| One of the songs I learned to sing from a really wonderful friend, with prayers that she may taste & see how highly, deeply & greatly she's loved by Him. MIZPAH! :) |
Is Tatay dead?
Why do you leave me with questions? Questions after questions after questions…. The asking is as un-filling as the answers, As though pouring water on a holed cauldron. How can I believe? And yet, how can I not believe? How can unhappy dreams and painful reality marry, Making the past never again to be retrieved? One night, that sharp razor came to slice my heart; It came the night next, and treaded the old wound’s path again. Am I to blame then should I choose not to lie down Lest I die, drowned in tears and searing pain? What a dark, dark path this is! Darker than the darkest of nights perhaps, Deeper than the deepest Mariana’s ocean…. How can I then stop asking, with sighs and gasps? Were I to plead for what-ifs and could-have-beens, The pain, the wound, still wouldn’t mend… Much less the thought of future hope, a mere flicker, A leap of faith to unknown’s end. How many more sighs? How many more tears? How many more groans of surrender Uttered b...

Comments